Tuesday, January 5, 2016

No Band Wagons in 2016

I am not a bandwagon jumper but I will always support people who are.  One of my co-workers is a get healthy jumper every year and I happily support her.  She was already lamenting on some changes, because you know, change is hard, and this popped up in my FB feed.  I sent it to her and she had a laugh.  


And this is probably why I don't jump, I fall off too easily. 

I am trying to be more in front of the camera this year and it is hard to smile when I am by myself.  I am not a Kardashian and selfies, alone, are odd.   I will keep trying.  


After Christmas sale shopping packages are arriving!!  


Bread was super happy rising in the bowl before I formed it and put it away for the night.  I am back to making bread for the house again.  It is just better.  And I still only like the one slice, right out of the oven.  Thankfully Gloria is like her dad and loves bread!  And to a small extent, so does Baylor.  He loves jelly bread, strawberry jam with no lumps of course.  


No comments:

Post a Comment