Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ikea

Gloria finally ran out of underpants and had to bring up one basket of laundry from her pile.  It has taken almost two months for her to run out!  I just keep piling it up hoping some time when I go down, it will be gone and put away.  Sigh. 


The three of us went to Baltimore to Ikea for some fun, don't need anything, let's try every sofa and chair in the place shopping.  Baylor and I just took selfies every step of the way!  



My favorite was at lunch, silly face!  


I picked up this and that and did some shopping for a co-worker.  We shared a frozen treat and headed to another mall to the Lego Store.  


We got to go under the bay on 95 which was super fun.  The mall was PACKED and we had to park in a dirt lot way far away from the entrance. And then we had to walk all the way around the mall to the store, shop in the still empty from Christmas store and walk all the way around the mall and out the parking lot.  These two kids of mine, Gloria and Baylor, are not good walking buddies together and by the time we got to the car, I was done listening to both of them complain. While I would have loved to have stopped at Trader Joe's, there was no way that was going to happen.  It is a fun trip, but does make for a long day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment