Sunday, January 31, 2016

One Thing After Another

I was up my usual early and around 7:30 I heard noises from the basement, the boys slept on the pull out bed down there.  I was worried someone did not get enough sleep and may be grumpy but I found them cuddled up with the tablet giggling.  Zayden's family has waffles on Sunday and I did not want to break that tradition and I wanted to use my new Belgium waffle maker from Aldi anyway.   The boys requested red and green waffles and my parents and I stuck to regular tan waffles.  


Z only ate one quarter of his but Baylor ate a whole one.  He loved them.  


I made them go outside for a while because they were just glued to the Wii.  They were out there less than 20 minutes when Z said he was done and going inside.  Not my kid, not going to argue of course.  So they went inside while Dad and I tried to get some more snow to melt.   



Z left in the afternoon and Baylor and I said goodbye to my parents as well.  It was great having them over and helping me out so we could still have the sleepover as the boys were looking forward to it for weeks.   Baylor wanted to do some Just Dance on Youtube, he really thinks he is the one earning the points on the videos.  He has not figured out that it is a video and not his performance!  

But he looks so cute doing it!  


We had one more event to go to Sunday night, a Pampered Chef party at Meghon and Lauren's new home.  There was a lot of family there and I took a selfie with Aunt Betty. She is 93 and still a spitfire.  I guess being the baby of the family made her one tough cookie.  


Baylor crashed on their couch around normal bedtime but the party was not over yet.  After I put in my order and those of my co-workers,  I had to carry him part of the way to the car and part if it he had to sleep wake, which did not make him very happy.  But it was a short drive home and we both collapsed into bed!! It was a busy weekend, and a good one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment