Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas Aunts Meeting

Christmas Aunts Meeting in January was a brilliant idea.  Heather was our hostess and we arrived early as Baylor was exited to go.  I was happy to see Mom.


Baylor was happy to see the kitties again.  I have Peaches and he has Cream.  


He really loved them up, while they were happy to be held by a kid who kept moving him and not always in a happy position. 


The cats have their own room that they can retreat too without the dogs being able to get them.  That room also has the kids tree and I found this cute penguin clothespin ornament.  I want to try to make one!  Penguins look so cute on our tree.  


Meghon and Lauren were in kitten heaven and left early to pick up two of there own!! They are now proud Mommies to two grey, tabby boys Jetta and Tiggy.  But while they were here they loved up these two orange tabby lovies.  


As did Baylor.  


The dogs wanted to remind us they still existed so they joined Heather and I on the bench for some lovins'. 


Heather made decorate your own ugly sweater cookies for us to decorate and I had a few foam crafts to do as well.  I love this family!! 


Baylor jumped in to decorate his cookies.  

One sweater decorated and waiting to be eaten, 


The kids worked on theirs right beside me.  (playing with phone camera filters here) 


(And here) Baylor still loves Eli and Eli still enjoys spending time with Baylor.  


No comments:

Post a Comment