Monday, January 25, 2016

Snow Day #1

Baylor did not have school on Monday but Gloria and I had to work.  Landon's dad said his work was closed for the day and he offered to have Baylor come over for the day.  It helped me in that I did not have to pay extra for daycare and he did not have to be the primary playmate for Landon all day. Not that he minds that, he is a great Dad.  But he is a single Dad and I know it helps him out a lot to have one of the boys over to play with Landon.  The morning sunrise was beautiful.  I love capturing them.  



The day was good for all of us.  Food day was tasty and delicious.  Baylor and Landon had fun all day and Gloria, well it was a normal work day for her!  When we got home we had to get the mail.  I walked down the neighbor's drive, I think I will be doing that for a few weeks until all this melts, and Baylor was my spotter again.  Around 5:00 there is a lot more traffic and there was a very narrow space to run over to the mail box between cars.  He panicked a few times as I tried to get the mail and get back to the driveway while he saw a car coming down the road.


Walking around the back of the house I had an excellent view of the sun setting.  Another beautiful sky! 


No comments:

Post a Comment