Friday, January 15, 2016

Day Before My Birthday

Another beautiful sunrise this morning.  I usually run out about 15 minutes before we leave to start the car and that is often when I catch the beautiful sunrise in the east.  It is usually much prettier in real life than the camera catches but it is still worthy of a posting on the blog or Facebook or Instagram.  


Since I was only working until noon, Baylor had early dismissal so I took of a half day too, my co-workers actually decorated my desk on Thursday and we had cake then as well.  


I picked Baylor up for our first parent pick up this year and we headed to Akron.  

Mom was still sick and I don't like taking my dad to the Dragon because he rushes me around so I went by myself. And while I was a bit lonely it was nice being able to have some quiet time.  It was cold and empty and I really did not stray from our usual stops anyway.   


Baylor and Buddy watched the first Indiana Jones movie.  He has been playing the Lego video game and it is fun to watch the movies they are based on.  After I got home he drew me a picture based on an adult coloring page Buddy was working on.  It is a Christmas themed page and he copies several of the items and added his own flair.  


My sweet, sweet guy.  


When it gets close to bed time we always retire to the basement for some relaxing TV watching.  And some silly selfies at times.  


His go to silly selfie face right now.  






We could do this for hours!  Or until bed time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment