Gloria worked on New Year's Day so Baylor and I had our usual fun, with a lot of extra chocolate thrown in for fun.
Breakfast was chocolate mug cake. Yum!
He made Gloria his version of Cowboy casserole for breakfast, following his recipe I wrote out under his dictation. (butter the bowl, but ham and cheese in the bowl and microwave for a minute) He won't eat it but loves feeding it to us. Every chef starts somewhere.
After Gloria left we went to get some paper and found in the heat and humidity of the last week, both of the gingerbread house, that I never got around to decorating, had slipped apart and were beyond repair.
We gathered them and up and threw them away. Maybe next year I will get around to decorating a house!
I love this person so much! I cannot imagine life without him.
He wanted to show my some of his dances from Phys Ed class so we looked them up on Youtube. I cannot believe that qualifies as Phys Ed but he is learning how to dance I guess. He showed me the Nye, Nye and the Gummy Bear.
After dance school, we went outside to play. It was so nice for winter but apparently the rhubarb thinks it is spring because there are stalks shooting up already.
Spidey Jazz hands!
After our outside adventure, which included a few trips to the bank to get rid of some yard waste, we headed inside. He has been asking to make fudge pops for over a week and we finally made them. Neither of us can wait for them to be frozen. We made hot cocoa from our Christmas mix as well.
We ate pork and sauerkraut for dinner, well Gloria and I did, Baylor just ate the mashed potatoes. Happy 2016 to my boys and to all of us.

















No comments:
Post a Comment